How I Used Free Traffic To Generate 3 Million Readers in UNDER 24 Months (and So TOO Can You!)

People tend to think that free traffic is difficult to get. That you need to to learn SEO, or have some sort of secret strategy, or hire some expensive guru to "coach" you on how to do it.
The truth is, you really don't. I generated WELL over 3 million readers, in a multitude of niches, using free traffic alone...and NOT counting my blog, PPC or any social media tricks or silly stuff to pad my stats.
I did this ALL part time, and occasionally...I'll admit now, in niches, markets and industries I knew very little about.
The truth is, the numbers above are modest. (and far less than the actual results I actually got)
The trick? I Created copious amounts of OFF SITE content, that I submitted to the article directories, and allowed their syndication system to work to my benefit.
The good news is anyone can do this. OF course some niches do better than others.
In some SEXY markets like dating for example, I generated well over 1 million readers in just about 10 months, purely par-time, and without spending a nickel in traffic. (no paid writers, no PPC, no social media, etc)
So my first million readers came from a SEXY niche that simply had such a high volume of evergreen interest, it was easy to get a percentage of that marketplace passionate to follow my content.
In others, like personal development, I did another million or so, but it was a lot heavier lifting. (as I needed to write more articles, test more resource boxes, and come up with lots of new and novel ways to keep my audience interested, engaged, and interested in my ideas)
So your niche is important. And honestly, you can have TREMENDOUS success writing to super small segmented audiences as well. (You don't need millions of readers to make millions of dollars!)
Here is my BEST advice if you want to have these sorts of results in your business.
Pick a niche you have PASSION for...and can write about easily and effortlessly.
I love to write articles about building an online business, and the unique strategies I applied to make my own successful. So writing articles like this one, take me NO time, are fun, and actually are enjoyable to do.
If you are writing in a niche you hate, but simply has a big dollar payout (affiliate markets, for example) you'll find the burn out factor CAN get to you before you get a chance to really build your business.
Always use your content to create a COMMUNITY as well. You should never send your readers to your blog...but rather, to a page that allows them to subscribe for more information about you, your authority, your expertise and ultimately your OFFER! (because at the end of the day, if you really want to turn your CONTENT into cash, you've got to have something to sell!)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
Powered by Blogger